Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Things I'm Loving Right Now (July 2012)

You know when you go through phases of literal addiction to certain thing? Ya...me too...



I either can't stop reaching for these products OR they always put a smile on my face while I race around my office like a chicken with her head cut off.

1. My Nail Polish Rack
I have been wanting one of these forever and I finally ordered one off of Amazon and it's perfect!
It makes it so much easier to paint my nails now because I can literally grab and go! And I'm using colors I wouldnt' usually reach for because I couldn't see them! So I'm getting more use out of my collection. Video to come soon
:)

2. My Favorite Coffee Mug
I picked up this little beauty at Marshall's for $3.99 when Ben and I moved into our new apartment last fall and every time I drink my coffee out of it (like I am right this moment), it just makes me smile.
"Well hello to you too!"

3. Josie Maran Argan Oil
Ya ya ya we've all heard about it so when it was available as a sample at Sephora I snatched one up. And now I'm wondering why it took me so long to pick this up! I use it for EVERYTHING from Ben's new tattoo to my daily night time moisturizer to my hair. This little bottle is lasting me forever and the second it's gone I'm running to get the full size.

4. Glint and Gleam (Shoplately.com)
So a serious addiction has occured in the past 2 weeks. I'll try to refrain from blasting this blog with my love of shoplately.com but needless to say, I can't stop buying! And most of the things I have purchased are from the awesome seller Glint and Gleam. My purchases are slowly trickling in and needless to say I am so impressed with the way they package their pieces. And the prices literally amaze me every time I go on.
Video to come soon as well!!!!
Sign up for free here: ttp://shoplately.com/?u=brr8vpad/

5. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation
I did whatever everyone does when I new product comes out with this. I rolled my eyes, said "What a hype, I don't need it..." and then proceeded to get in my car, drive to Target and go buy it...And I love it. I am planning on doing a review on this soon so again, I'll refrain. But I love it's semi matte finish, the texture is great, and the staying power is impressive. Thanks Revlon!

6. My Blue Contacts
Yes my contacts are some of my newest favorites. (I apparently am not opposed to putting my finger in my eye). I have had these contacts before and I love being able to switch up my eye color. The only downside? It makes me look even MORE like my mom! ;) I will most likely be wearing them in a video soon but for now I will post a VERY old picture from when I had them before... "Well Hello 20 year old Nikki!"

That's what I am loving lately! What are you loving?! I would love to know :)

Until next time make sure you make yourself a friend at my YouTube channel...

Live Laugh Love <3




No comments:

Post a Comment