Saturday, July 7, 2012

My First Julep Maven Box!

So I have heard a ton of about Julep as a brand as well as their Maven Box program. It's another monthly subscription service but instead of samples you get 2 full size Julep polishes and another product that Julep thinks would be good for you based on what your profile says.

Find more here:



So I got lucky and found a coupon to get my first box for a penny. Yes! A PENNY!!! (Always check out retailmenot.com before shopping online!) Typically the boxes are $20 a month plus shipping which is still a good deal considering one full size Julep polish is about $14.00 or so.

So after taking my style test, I got matched up with a box I didn't necessarily prefer (the colors just weren't me) and the nice part is, I had the ability to change which box I got. So I chose Classic with a Twist which came with 2 gorgeous polishes and what Julep literally calls "The Best Pedi Creme Ever"... we'll see.

The redish pink color I got is called "Rose" and it's an awesome color to wear year round. The blue one is appropriately called "Robin" and it's the most stunning robins egg blue! Right up my alley! I can't wait to wear this!

I have one other Julep nail polish and I have to say, the formulation on these polishes is AMAZING! You could swing it with just one coat if you needed to and I didn't see any chips after a week.

So needless to say, I'm excited to see next month's box! I'll keep you updated on what I think as time goes on :)

Until next time beauty lovers!

Live, Laugh, Love <3

N.




4 comments:

  1. Robin is gorgeous! I got my first box for a penny as well and I also like how you can change your box style each month. Not totally related, but I love your YT videos...I followed you back in the Luuux days, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hey there girl! I remember I remember! Oh Luuux...I was OBSESSED with that website for awhile. Lol Isn't Robin gorgeous!? I was like, UM YES PLEASE! And I'm glad you like the videos! I love doing them! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was too, but I haven't been too active on there lately...I've just been reposting my blog posts from here onto there. Robin is definitely gorgeous! Blues are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya that's a good idea! It's definitley got good perks! haha

    ReplyDelete