Thursday, October 25, 2012

GlossyBox October 2012

Hello Beauties!
 
It's GlossyBox time! I usually do a monthly video for this subscription service, so make sure you are subscribed to my Youtube beauty channel to stay in the know!
 
 
But since I'm not feeling to hot, it's blog post this time around! The blog is in need of some loving anyways!
 
I love that GlossybBx features a beautifully done GlossyBox Mag every month. It's so nicely done, informative and easy to read with so many great little articles!
 
 
The packaging always gets me. It's so chic and feminine.
 
 
What's inside!? Always so many goodies!
 
And look at how pretty it all is in there!
 
 
OK so down to the nitty gritty...this is what came in my box this month.
 
1. Alterna Bamboo Luminious Shine Mist: I'm so excited to try this product! I am a sucker for an easy spray and go hair product and I have only heard great things about this line. Plus it smells pretty good!
 
2. Carol's Daughter Shea Souffle: Easily my favorite thing in this box. I got turned onto the Carol's Daughter Monoi Hair Mask awhile back and have been wanting to try more products from this line. PLUS I have been looking for a great night time moisturizer and I think his might do the trick! I immediately put it on my skin and even now, 2 hours later, my skin feels amazing! And the smell is absolute heaven!
 
 
3: Heartland Fragrances Exfoliating Loofah Soap: Pretty excited to try this. I usually use body scrubs but the idea of having it built into my soap already is intriguing. And it has the greatest mint smell!
 
4: Modelco LIP DUO Lipstick and Ultra Shine Lip Gloss: Full size product, gotta love it! I love the idea of this. A great neatural lipstick with a beautiful and delightfully smelly lipgloss! (Like cake batter!) The lipgloss doesn't seem sticky and the lipstick glided on with ease. I'm definitley excited to try this.
 
5: Nastissja Skin Enzyme Facial Peel: I'm a sucker for any sort of mask or peel and this is right up my alley. Consistency is like a sticky jelly almost and almost smells like cleaner? But in an oddly good way. Definitley using this very soon!
 
 
Here are quick swatches of the Modelco Lipstick and Lip Gloss. As you can see the lipgloss is a pretty light pink color and is going to just add more of a sheen to your lips than a color pay off. And I love the lipstick color! Very natural and easy to wear year round.
 
 
Here's a quick shot of the Carol's Daughter Shea Souffle. As you can see it's thick and yummy! It's advertised for dry to very dry skin and even though I have combo skin you better believe I am using this baby! Just use it sparingly, alot goes A LONG WAY!
 
If you are interested in knowing more about GlossyBox, check out their link below! Definitley the best subscription service I have used. Always amazing producs and every little detail is thought out! As a consumer and beauty lover, I definitley appreciate that.
 
 
Thank you for taking the time out to read this! Make sure you subscribe and leave me any comments or questions. I love seeing everything you have to say! :)
 
Until next time!
 
Live Laugh Love <3
 
N.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment